Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Secret Project: Part 1

Shhh, I have a secret confession. Our yard has a scar. Last year I posted about all the lovely gardens in our yard.. But I kept this monster a secret. It's a little better than it looks. There are flowers waiting to come up and we just did a much needed rejuvenation cutting on the hedge, so that will come back in time. This area used to be a lovely little waterfall and pond with four delightful fishies, and I miss it dreadfully. We had to take it out for Daycare regulations, and to be honest, it's much safer for Panda this way. What was left after we took it out was a broken birdbath (in the back), a few small boulders, a pathway to nowhere, and a gravel pit where once was my lovely little pond. Two years later we now have a plan for this area. I can't tell you what it is yet, but I will be posting a few crafts in the next couple of weeks that will be filling in this scar, so check back next week for the first craft. Oh I can't wait. We have plans for you, oh dreadful scar... Yes we do!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!! Can't wait to see what you are working on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a secret ;) Don't worry. I'll be posting soon.

      Delete