Monday, May 26, 2014

A Letter to my Son

Dear Son,
This was such a beautiful weekend I'm not even sure where to begin. You went on your first Morel Mushroom hunt. It was your Poppy's birthday. We had many MANY gardening projects this weekend. We filled a kiddie pool for you and you tore around the back yard giggling, naked as a Jay bird, going anywhere but in the water, and you were happy and exhausted at the end of each day. This sweet picture was captured by your Poppy and I'm so glad he caught it. You love to imitate and shadow me. This morning I went to fill your little watering can up and when I turned around you were struggling to bring me my watering can (which is almost as big as you are) to be filled. It was such a sweet moment. One that I never want to forget. So I guess that is what I am choosing to share with you in this letter. You are such a sweet soul. I am so proud and honored to be able to call myself your Mum. I love you, shine on,
Love, Mum~

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing little ones in the garden :) Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend. Beautiful words my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete