Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Today is one of my absolute favorite holidays. There is something in the air that just makes everyone friendly today (and no I'm not talking about alcohol.. Neither of us drink). Maybe it has something to do with the tantalizing scent of spring in the air. The days being longer. It's the one day out of the year that red headed children don't have to worry about being picked on and everyone is/pretends to be Irish because they all want to be part of something. It does not hurt that I'm Irish (Scottish and Welsh... Lets call  me Celt). I love this holiday, and while I know it is so much more, I can't help loving it for those reasons. 
Here are some goodies:
From our home to yours. Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!
Be well. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, so sweet. Spring IS in the air. I keep on telling myself not to get too excited for it as it could still snow... but it's around the corner!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete