Friday, November 15, 2013

This Moment and Hair Journey: Week 1

"A Friday ritual. A single photo-no words- capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."SouleMama". 
HairJourney: Week 1
I have been shampoo free for one week. The first few days my scalp itched like crazy. I was able to calm the itch a little by adding more tea tree oil to my honey hair wash. My hair was staticky and oily those first few days as well, but both have surprisingly gone down. I thought it would take at least a month to adjust. My hair looks and feels fuller, it even has that healthy highlighted sheen that only children seem to be naturally blessed with. My fading red seems to have been given a boost and is even looking closer to the blazing glory it was in my youth as well. Week 1 and not missing the poo. Hehehe.  

5 comments:

  1. Cute moment. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about your hair progress! I hope it continues to help. Love your moment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moment. I'm following your hair progress... this has been something I've been contemplating for a while too.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, you three look so cozy:) Thats fantastic that your noticing benefits to your hair already. Deffinately a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks everyone for stopping by, it's been a whirlwind week. Hopefully I will be able to sneak away this weekend to visit. Be well.

    ReplyDelete