Friday, December 17, 2010

Hearts and Doves


These two ornament patterns just might be my favorites out of all the ornaments I made this year. The hearts are made with a heart template and embroidery floss for the lettering. The doves are made out of sparkly felt and their olive branches are embroidered with embroidery floss using a running stitch for the stem and daisy chain loops for the leaves. There is something about these that makes them so much fun to make. I hooked them into the garlands and lights around my windows and they looked so pretty. I liked them so much that I had a hard time taking some away from the windows to put onto the tree. My beautiful flock of Peace. Only one ornament left to post. I hope that you have finished all of your Christmas crafts and can just relax now. Take care and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment